For the final project you will determine whether there is sufficient evidence of difference between two variables. For part 1, you will develop a research question and select bivariate data for analysis. Your research question and data selection must be approved by the instructor.
1. Research question:
To develop your research question, consider things that you are interested in or wondering about that may be answered with bivariate (two sets of) data.
Some possible student research questions are:
· Do movies with a higher production budget result in a higher worldwide gross revenue?
· Do NFL athletes with higher QB performance have higher salaries?
· Do states with a higher college degree rate have a lower poverty rate?
· Do Coca-Cola beverages with higher sugar content have more calories?
· Do countries that consume more coffee per capita have longer working hours?
· Does a doctor with more residential training have higher salaries in New York?
· Do cars with more engine horsepower have higher average miles per gallon?
· Do counties, states, or regions with higher college degree rates have higher median income?
· Do countries with higher women’s education levels have lower infant mortality rates?
· Do heavier baseball players have higher hitting averages?
· Do soccer players with a higher FIFA rating earn more money?
· Do YouTube Channels with a higher number of subscribers have a higher view count?
· Do Major League Baseball pitchers with a lower Earned Run Average have a higher number of credited wins? (The number of wins credited to the pitcher within one year’s regular season.)
· Do states with a higher median household income have a higher percentage of homeless people?
· Do brands of cars in the United States with more horsepower cost more?
· Do states with a higher number of registered nurses (per 100,000 residents) have a higher median salary?
· Do states with higher percentages of immigration population have a higher crime rate?
· Do countries with high education levels have a lower fertility rate?
· Do states with higher Flu Vaccine Rates have lower Influenza/Pneumonia death rates?
· Do states with higher median household income have lower violent crime rates?
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.
Get instant answers to the questions that students ask most often.See full FAQ
We complete each paper from scratch, and in order to make you feel safe regarding its authenticity, we check our content for plagiarism before its delivery. To do that, we use our in-house software, which can find not only copy-pasted fragments, but even paraphrased pieces of text. Unlike popular plagiarism-detection systems, which are used by most universities (e.g. Turnitin.com), we do not report to any public databases—therefore, such checking is safe.
We provide a plagiarism-free guarantee that ensures your paper is always checked for its uniqueness. Please note that it is possible for a writing company to guarantee an absence of plagiarism against open Internet sources and a number of certain databases, but there is no technology (except for turnitin.com itself) that could guarantee no plagiarism against all sources that are indexed by turnitin. If you want to be 100% sure of your paper’s originality, we suggest you check it using the WriteCheck service from turnitin.com and send us the report.
Yes. You can have a free revision during 7 days after you’ve approved the paper. To apply for a free revision, please press the revision request button on your personal order page. You can also apply for another writer to make a revision of your paper, but in such a case, we can ask you for an additional 12 hours, as we might need some time to find another writer to work on your order.
After the 7-day period, free revisions become unavailable, and we will be able to propose only the paid option of a minor or major revision of your paper. These options are mentioned on your personal order page.