ScholarsDom is a world-class assignment help service provider that is known for providing custom assignment help services to students all over the world. With us, you get high-quality papers that meet your assignment instructions failure to which you get your money back. Please read on to understand the main reasons why a client can request a refund, the steps we take, and the percentage of refund that can be awarded in each case.
I want to cancel my order
The most appropriate time for order cancellation is before it is assigned to a writer. In this case, you get a 100% refund. In case a writer has already been assigned and it is confirmed by the order`s status bar at the top of your order page, you are only entitled to a partial refund. The refund amount depends on the deadline of your order.
You are eligible for up to a 70% refund if half or less of the period has passed, and up to 50% thereafter. The writer assigned your order must be compensated for their time and work done. In some very rare cases, a refund of up to 30% might be considered in case you did not download your paper and the circumstances of order cancellation were beyond your control.
To cancel your order, contact our customer support team via live chat or call as soon as possible followed by a cancellation message on the respective order page.
Please NOTE that you cannot cancel your order once it has been completed and delivered to your order page within the stipulated deadline. In such a case, you can only request a refund due to quality concerns.
I paid for one order twice
In case the payment system charges you twice for the same order, contact us immediately so we can release the extra payment. Forward both receipts to our email and the extra payment will be refunded to your account in full within the shortest time possible.
I accidentally placed two identical orders
Contact us immediately if you realize that you accidentally placed two identical orders and paid for them. This should be as soon as possible before we proceed with both orders. Always remember that it is your responsibility to cancel any orders you do not need before they are assigned to writers. If you fail to do it on time, the orders will be regarded as regular orders and standard refund procedures apply (see *I want to cancel my order*).
No writer was found to work on my order
At Scholars Dom, we will always do our best to ensure your order is assigned to the most appropriate writer. In case the writer is not found which can happen in very rare cases, we issue a full refund as possible so you can get help from other service providers.
If you request for the revision of the finished paper to be completed by a different writer, and a suitable one is not found, our Dispute Resolution Specialist reviews your claim and proceeds with an appropriate refund after you request it.
My paper was delivered late
At ScholarsDom, we deliver all our essays to the customers before the stated deadline. On-time delivery is our top priority and we will ensure your paper is ready before the deadline. However, once in a blue moon, there could be some sort of glitch and there can be a delay in delivery. If you are facing a late delivery issue, reach out to our customer support team and discuss the issue. In most cases, there will always be a genuine reason for the delay. Otherwise, we will never step back from making a refund.
- In case the late delivery is a result of the late upload of extra materials on your part, you cannot apply for a refund due to late delivery. Ensure all paper details and additional materials are provided upon placing the order.
- In case the first version of a paper is delivered after the original deadline, you can request a price recalculation according to the time your paper was delivered. For instance, if an 8-hour delivery paper is completed an hour late, it will fall into the 24-hour delivery category that should cost less.
- If the deadline has passed and you no longer need the assignment, we will make a full refund upon request.
- In case you use the custom essay even after the deadline has passed and your instructor decides to deduct your marks due to the late delivery, we will only refund a small percentage of the amount paid. The refund is only possible after you have provided proof that marks were deducted due to the late submission.
- The refund claim is a collaborative process and an investigation has to be carried out to resolve the case thus you have to be available. In case you are unable to respond timely to our expert queries (within 12 hours of being posted on your order page) or if the lack of information given by you has led to a missed deadline, we will not entertain any full or partial refund requests.
- In case the late delivery resulted from the shortcomings of our expert, you can avail of a 20% – 50% refund of your order and the approved refund amount. If lateness occurs with a long-term order (11-14 days or longer) you can get a 7% refund upon request.
- You are only eligible for a refund only if we missed the original deadline of your assignment. For a revision, a new deadline has to be mutually decided. No refund claims can be made if a revision deadline was not decided.
Please NOTE that all lateness refund requests MUST be submitted in a note on your order page within 14 days from the time your order was delivered.
The revision of my paper was late
We do not give lateness refunds and price recalculations for orders on revisions since revision deadlines are set individually for each order. When requesting a revision, make sure you give the writer enough time to work on your order. For instance, in case your paper is due in 7 days, choose a 5-day deadline so we have time for any possible revisions.
I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper. However, I accept it and will revise it myself. I request a partial refund.
In a case where you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you, you have the following options,
- Request a free revision.
- Request us to assign the order to a different writer.
- Request a partial refund.
Click the “Refund” button on your order page and choose “I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper. However, I accept it and will revise it myself. I request a partial refund”.
Once you select this option, you will be provided with the MS word version of the document. After this, you are given 14 days to give strong reasons showing the paper delivered was not to your satisfaction. You can also provide the revised version of the document as supporting evidence.
Our Dispute Department will go through the evidence and you can get up to a 40% refund depending on the evidence provided. If you want to request a partial refund for a paper you have already approved, contact our support team as soon as possible through live chat, call, or a message on your order page.
All partial refund requests should be submitted using the “Refund” button on your personal order page within 14 days from the time the paper is approved. Failure to provide the requested information within 14 days will lead to the cancellation of your dispute after which no refund is possible.
I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper, so I have decided to write it myself. I request a full refund.
If you are completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you, you can,
- Request a free revision.
- Ask for a different writer to be assigned to your order.
- Request a full refund if you have not approved the paper.
To request a full refund click on the “Refund” button on your order page, and choose “I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper, so I have decided to write it myself. I request a full refund”.
By choosing this option, the paper that had been delivered to you is posted online for commercial purposes. You are then given 14 days to provide strong reasons and examples to back up your claim. You can as well upload a copy of your version of the paper as supporting evidence showing the work delivered did not meet any of your expectations.
Any materials you share as evidence are discarded once the Dispute Department is done reviewing them. Such materials are never stored in our internal database or shared with any third parties. After this, you can receive up to a 100% refund at the Dispute Department’s discretion. If you fail to provide the evidence requested within 14 days, your dispute claim will be canceled after which no refund is possible.
If you are granted a full refund, the paper will be published on our website as content or sample paper and thus if searched or checked by any anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our website. This is done to protect our writer’s work.
Whenever you order an essay with Scholars Dom, you are given the opportunity to review your paper and request additional corrections without approving the paper. Once you approve the paper, you can no longer request a full refund. Pressing the “Approve Order” button gives you access to the MS version of the document which is editable, printable, and downloadable.
Please NOTE that all full refund requests should be submitted through the “Refund” button on your order page within 14 days from the time the paper is delivered.
Low-quality paper- The paper is not meeting the standard requirements
At ScholarsDom we always deliver high-quality papers. When this is not the case, we provide a free revision option. We will offer free revisions and once all the errors are fixed, you are not eligible for a refund. Your refund claims can be approved provided that any of the following conditions are satisfied.
- The paper delivered to you is completely plagiarized. All our papers are scanned through an up-to-date plagiarism detector software but if you can prove that we delivered plagiarized content, you can either allow us to revise the paper. But in a case where the deadline doesn’t allow a revision, we will give you a full refund or offer you store credits.
- The paper does not satisfy your specifications. We have a team of highly skilled and qualified academic writers who work on all our orders to deliver essays that match each customer’s specific instructions. In case you are not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you, feel free to request a free revision/redo until full satisfaction. Once you have requested a revision, a full refund will not be applicable.
- The client is not satisfied even after the revisions; our Quality Control Department will analyze the paper and identify the right amount to refund. If you have already submitted the paper further, no refund is possible.
For a progressive delivery order, it is your responsibility to check the quality of the drafts sent to you and notify us of any errors or mistakes. In case the errors are not rectified in the final paper and they end up affecting its quality, feel free to request a refund on the same. However, if you fail to point out the issues from the beginning, you cannot use them to request a refund on the final paper.
Refund for additional services/features
Progressive Delivery order
Progressive delivery orders are long orders with a delivery deadline of more than 14 days. Such orders include dissertations and theses. Orders in this category have a revision request deadline of 21 days after the initial approval. Make sure you review the delivered part before pressing the “Approve part” button as you cannot request a refund for a part once it has been approved.
Approving the delivered part allows the writer to start working on the next part and the approved part becomes non-refundable. You can receive a refund for only the last section of the order delivered to you.
The $5 you pay to get our writer’s samples is non-refundable. Once the samples have been sent to you, you have three hours to decide whether the right is fit to work on your order. The $5 deposit for our Writer’s sample service is non-refundable, so please make sure you check the samples provided on time. If you fail to request a different writer within the given time, we regard it as acceptance of the writer initially assigned and the writer will be requested to start working on your order.
We have three writer categories and you can select a writer depending on the complexity of your instructions. The following are the charges for each writer category.
- 25% of the total order price.
- ENL (English Native Language). 30% of the total price.
- Best available. Standard price.
The writer category fee is refundable if we are unable to find an expert in the category you paid for to work on your order. In this case, a “best available” writer will be assigned your order, and the extra amount refunded to your account.
A copy of the sources used
The additional fee you pay for this service becomes non-refundable once the copies of the sources are delivered with your paper. In case they were not provided upon delivery for some reason this payment will be refunded.
I received my completed paper but forgot to approve it
You have 14 days to approve your order (or order a part for orders with a Progressive Delivery feature). Time for approval is calculated automatically from the moment the last version of your paper is uploaded to your personal order page. If you fail to request a revision or to approve your order (or order part) within 14 days, the paper is approved automatically by the system. From the moment the order is approved (by you or the system), you have 14 days to request a refund. After that, no refund request is possible.
Editing, proofreading, or formatting
We do not offer refunds for these services especially when the orders contain content that had been originally written by you. The content might have errors of contextual nature which might be hard to eliminate.