Unit 6 Writing Assignment
· Assignment (50 points)
· Prompt: Assume Student A and Student B are in your classroom. Apply what you have learned from the IRIS Center Module and our text to reflect on the following student behavior scenarios:
· Student A is texting during a review for an exam.
· Student B physically intimidates other students.
For each scenario, discuss the following:
· Which interventions or actions could you use to influence the student to behave appropriately? Explain your choices.
· Which logical consequences would be appropriate?
· Which domains of Social-Emotional Learning could be utilized in your instruction to support the student’s appropriate behavior in the future? Explain how the SEL domains will help.
· How would you use your relationships with the student, family members, or professional colleagues to prevent this behavior from reoccurring?
· Requirements: Be sure to reference the Levin & Nolan textbook, the IRIS Center resources, and the K-12 SEL Guide Book, as appropriate, to support your choices. Include an APA-formatted cover page, citations (where appropriate), and a References page.
· Length: long enough to cover each topic, short enough to be interesting.
Unit 6 Resources
· Principles of Classroom Management: A Professional Decision-Making Model (Levin & Nolan)
· Chapter 8: Using Nonverbal Interventions to Influence Students
· Chapter 9: Using Verbal Interventions and Logical Consequences
· The IRIS Center Behavior Management Module
· Page 7: “Use Surface Management Strategies
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.
Get instant answers to the questions that students ask most often.See full FAQ
We complete each paper from scratch, and in order to make you feel safe regarding its authenticity, we check our content for plagiarism before its delivery. To do that, we use our in-house software, which can find not only copy-pasted fragments, but even paraphrased pieces of text. Unlike popular plagiarism-detection systems, which are used by most universities (e.g. Turnitin.com), we do not report to any public databases—therefore, such checking is safe.
We provide a plagiarism-free guarantee that ensures your paper is always checked for its uniqueness. Please note that it is possible for a writing company to guarantee an absence of plagiarism against open Internet sources and a number of certain databases, but there is no technology (except for turnitin.com itself) that could guarantee no plagiarism against all sources that are indexed by turnitin. If you want to be 100% sure of your paper’s originality, we suggest you check it using the WriteCheck service from turnitin.com and send us the report.
Yes. You can have a free revision during 7 days after you’ve approved the paper. To apply for a free revision, please press the revision request button on your personal order page. You can also apply for another writer to make a revision of your paper, but in such a case, we can ask you for an additional 12 hours, as we might need some time to find another writer to work on your order.
After the 7-day period, free revisions become unavailable, and we will be able to propose only the paid option of a minor or major revision of your paper. These options are mentioned on your personal order page.